Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] Gas prices]

Hi all,
Doesn't seem much FL but, let us not forget those thousands of Americans that
fought in a little war know as "Desert Storm" ten years ago to help insure
that oil supply.  This is why gas should stay below $1.00 a gallon for
regular unlead.  I also drive a big 4X4, Dodge Ramcharger of course, but I do
live in a snow state and the old 73 Charger wasn't, shall we say, predictable
in the snow (440 4 bbl, 3.23 rear w/suregrip).  But I love that old gas
guzzling truck, and all the things it stands for.  Thank you veterans who
fought to keep the oil flowing.  And shame on you Arab countries for
forgetting who covered your asses when big bad Sadam reared his ugly head.
Next time we may think twice before we spill American blood for you.

Just my .02

Chargin'Charles--->>>