Re: [FWDLK] GAS OUT DATES HAVE CHANGED!!

Re: [FWDLK] GAS OUT DATES HAVE CHANGED!!

Wayne,

You make a GREAT point--so good that I forwarded it on to both presidential campaigns.  That is the real secret, IMHO--make it an issue for this election cycle, so that there are some concrete statements that we can hold these folks to !!

---
William Keathley
607 Osage Dr.
Leander, TX 78641