[FWDLK] THE CAR WITH THE FORWARD LOOK

    Greetings, I was looking thru a Collectable Automobile magazine (8/98)
and noticed that in an article on the history of De Soto that the author
mentions that in 1954 model advertisements De Soto boasted that it was "The
Car with the Forward Look." Has anyone ever seen these ads? Was this test
pilot for the Forward Look campaign? A while back somebody had asked about
the beginnings of this era and I don't remember anyone mentioning the 54 De
Soto. I also would like to mention that I have added a car to my corral its a
58 Plymouth 2 DR Deluxe Suburban, very cool, runs but needs a lot of
restoring. I have always liked wagons and there is nothing like a FLer!
Thanks Tim 56 D500-1, 57 De Soto Firedome, 60 Plymouth Belvedere, 58 Plymouth
wagon