Re: [FWDLK] Re; Floor pans for 50s mopars

Re: [FWDLK] Re; Floor pans for 50s mopars

I spotted an ad in Hemming's advertising floor pans, access panels, and
rocker backings for cars from 1949 to 1958. The place is called R/Car and
their number is 860-632-1976 in CT. I haven't called them yet, but I need to
.. I'll follow-up and pass on any conversations I have with them.
Dan C