[FWDLK] Cool Notify confirmation

Greetings from Excite Classifieds,

Thanks for signing up for Cool Notify!  From now on you will receive mailings
ONLY WHEN listings meeting your search criteria come on line.  On the last day
of the period you will receive a mailing saying that your search has expired.

You initiated Cool Notify on 27-MAR-00.
Cool Notify will expire on 19-JUN-00.

No listings meeting your specifications came online yesterday.

Your search criteria are:

  Category:         Cars
  Area:             All Areas
  Make:             Chrysler, DeSoto, Dodge, Plymouth
  Model:            All Models
  Price:            $0 - $999999
  Year:             1955 - 1961
  Miles:            0 - 999999
  New or Used:      Don't Care
  Air Conditioning: Don't Care
  Number of Doors:  Don't Care
  Transmission:     Don't Care
  Hatchback:        Don't Care
  Station Wagon:    Don't Care
  Convertible:      Don't Care
  Classic:          Don't Care
  Four Wheel Drive: Don't Care
  For Sale By:      Dealer or Private Party

We will send you email as soon as items which match your
search parameters hit the market.

Need Shopping Help? Save time and money with Respond.com. Simply submit a
request for what you want and we'll respond. It's hassle-free!
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/r.bat?2307

Excite Classifieds