Re: [FWDLK] marking tag

Found a pink tag under my front seat, 1"X 4".  Printed portion reads as
follows:

202193   NAFI-LA.
D  S  22  2    468    FC    S  CL  CP

It's rubber-stamped JUL 21 P.M.

I'm assuming that the S-22 is the model, 1955 DeSoto Firedome
Perhaps the "S" is for Sportsman.
Could the "CL CP" be club coupe or closed coupe?

Anyone know what the rest means, or have a reasonable guess?
Maybe the color and/or style?

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA