[FWDLK] PT Cruiser Sightings....

The first PT Cruiser I have seen hit the streets of Kerrville,
TX (pop. 20K) on Wed. March 29th and was featured with a half
page photo in the local dealer's advertising, today, Thursday.
The older gent driving the PT yesterday had a HUGE smile on his
face both times I passed him.

I know this sighting isn't directly involved with our e-mail
group interests, but I personally feel that DaimlerChrysler may
have a hit on their hands here that could make history like the
'64 Mustang introduction and THAT is good for keeping the
company history energized.

Wayne
deep in the heart of Texas