Re: [FWDLK] PT Cruiser Sightings....

I saw one at a dealership in Hillsborough NJ.  Had to stop and take a closer
look.  This thing is REALLY nice!  Looks put together well, good paint and
Chrome door hndles, when was the last time you saw that on a car under 20K.
I bet they come out with a v6 version or a larger size based on the Interpid
or Caravan Chassis.
Scott