Re: [FWDLK] re PT cruiser sighting

I sat in a new PT cruiser yesterday at the local DC dealership in East
Hartford, CT.    It is pretty cool!   The fit and finish seem really good.
The base price was $15,000 and this one was loaded with a power sunroof and
leather seats too and the sticker topped out at $20,500  Not bad eh?

Automotive news magazine reports that DC is geared up to build 50,000 units.
The unexpected positive response in Europe has required an additional 25,000
units to be built.

The only bad news so far is the fact it was in the service dept already with
a "Check engine" light on!!!!  Oh well!

Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon
Hartford, CT.