[FWDLK] PT Crooooooooozer sightings

Article 3 weeks ago in WSJ or USAToday, 1000 produced at that time for
testing and publicity.  300 went to Orlando to Budget Rent a Car, $90/day
rental. Balance to Deeeeeetroit and maybe I think like LA for general company
use to debug.
Saw a black one at our local auto show in Feb, black did not show it off at
all, and it be tiny of course based on Neon.
Autoweek article few weeks ago talked of the 41 Plymouth sedan delivery
actually being the precursor to the Crooooozer but with the name Plymouth
gone...
Owning a 41 Ply 2 dr there is NO comparison size wise, the new one looks like
a peanut.  My 41 Stands tall, seats 3 across, etc etc.  AND weighs 3000 lbs
like the croooozer, including the boat anchor 6.
Hmmmm now if I find a 4 cyl Dakota with stick, I can put that and the
Dakota's air into my 41 and it still will weigh 3000#....
If only my energy matched my time and ideas!

Lars

West Meeeeeeeeeechigan