[FWDLK] Car Life online, selling on eBay experience

[FWDLK] Car Life online, selling on eBay experience

Just FYI
I am slowly selling my set of 1960's car life on eBay, only about 7 per week-
its a bit of effort to keep track of both sales and selling!!!! Plus any
purchaces I make) Working backwards from 1970 and down to early 1969 at this
time.
LOTS of good mopar tech stuff in these as you all know.
thanx-

Lars

And for those not having the experience of selling online=
summary of selling of 10 magazines on eBay

One person lost their list of favorite places from computer and e mailed me
much later
Two with Hotmail web addresses in MN could not get eMail to me, one sent a
check anyway since I had sent my address at bid close.
One paid in cash more than bid amount
One sent check or MO for more than amount
Several never responded to my reply with my address, did not
    bother to send their address back as I requested so I could ready the
package
Several did not specify shipping mode so I could not package ahead of time
Of course some I had to wait for personal check to clear
Another sent a personal check priority mail to me at $3.20 but since I wait
for check to clear they wasted almost $3.00
And finally, for one that bought 3 mags, I Priority Mailed it in the drop
box, it was     returned to me due to a new postal security regulation that
requires    anything over 16 oz to be handled at the Desk!!!!!

Since this is my first experience at selling on eBay this is just FYI,  I
always thought
U just collected the money, sent the goods, and smiled on the way to the
bank!!!
Aint so, but I will keep on selling them till it becomes a hassle!!!!