[FWDLK] 60 Plymouth Sonoramic colors

I'm getting ready to paint the engine on the sonoramic set-up I'm building
for my 60 Plymouth.  Although the engine is far from stock, I would like to
paint it the stock colors.  Does anyone know the correct colors on the
Plymouth?

I'm pretty sure the block and heads are red.  The sales literature shows the
long rams, air cleaners and valve covers being gold.  The equivalent 60
Dodge D-500 shown in the Dec, '99 "Collectible Automobile" shows the long
rams natural, with red air cleaners and valve covers.  60 Chrysler 300-F's
I've seen had red long rams and valve covers with gold air cleaners.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

Al Wilson