[FWDLK] Pertronix AGAIN

Dave H has THE summary I think.  Over pasy 18 months I had dead ended with
the NO I cant get a Pertronix for my 56 277 dist.  That was right but as dave
so accurately states U gotta use that later dist. and it does fit the early
wide block 318 and such as he describes.
Better clip and save, or print and add it to that 3 ring binder that you keep
all your old car notes and info in.  (har har?)
Well I gotta notebook but also lots of scraps of paper.... where DID that one
go ?

Lars