[FWDLK] early Mopar power brakes

Dont the 55-56 pb units have a unique system?  Since mine is non power,
really dont know.  BUt if it IS unique, one better be sure they R getting a
good unit.....
NOW
There is a way if U R not into strictly stock, to use a Toyota power brake
unit along with a dual master cyl, was in motor trend or C & P some time ago.
If I get enuf requests, I could xerox it  or maybe type it out and put it on
list.  Think there was only one photo...

Lars