[FWDLK] power window units

HI everyone, playing hookie from work tonite and tring to finish up the
rust repair on my 57 sedan. I've added power windows to the front doors
by taking window units from a 92 f**d torus and grafting them on to the
original regulaters. The gear is the same tooth and matches perfectly. you
have to use the Rh f**d on the Lh plymouth and also the Lh F**d on the Rh
Plymouth . works great and is cheap enough. I got the 92's for 25 at local
salvage as there are plenty of them in the yard. i took pics as I did this.
But I have not found a good fix for the rear windows yet, not enough room
between the window and regulater to attach the motor to the regulater like
I did on the front. Does anyone out there have a remidy for the rears?
Later, Jim
57-8 plymouths
34 Dodge trucks
97 ram