[FWDLK] painting the front end

Well, I took apart the passenger side front end of my 56 Plymouth. I scraped
the heavy grease off with a razor and now I'm soaking the contol arms and
steering knuckle in parts cleaner. I'm thinking I may as well paing them
while I have them off the car.
Any suggestions on what to use. I happen to hav a quart of POR 15 gloss
black. I could put that on with a foam brush and will not get any brush
marks. I'm debating if I should do the gloss or the flat black chassis cote
they make. If I do the flat black, it would mean I'd have ot wait till next
Tuesday before I could start painting.
Nick Sperduto
N.J.

53 Belair