From: Michael J Skiles [mailto:SKILES_MICHAEL_J@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 2:13 PM
To: Sperduto, Nick
Subject: RE: [FWDLK] front end rebuild

Nick,

All of my bushings were just fine. It was the rubber seals that were bad.
(What a difference after replacing them.)

As for cleaning the parts. I used engine degreaser to get all the caked
stuff
off. I then used a wire brush and denatured alcohol for the final clean. The
denatured alcohol allows you to paint immediately.

Mike