[FWDLK] New member,Info? Parts? Hello!

Greetings everyone! My name is Dan Kershner,from Granite Falls,Wa. I am
restoring a 1961 Dodge Phoenix convert. Can anyone tell me the correct engine
color scheme? I am also in need of the following parts: V8 emblem from rt
front fender, Plastic radio speaker grill from top of dash, Inside chrome
windshield header trim. Car is white with red interior,318 2bbl,69000 mi. I
am currently rebuilding the 318, and can't wait to get it on the road!! My
wife and I also own a 1948 Chrysler Windsor 4dr sedan, 1954 New Yorker Town
and Country wagon, 1972 3/4 ton Dodge P/U w/440, 1973 Charger, and 1986 Dodge
600ES Turbo convert.,plus a collection of nearly 500 different 1/64 and 1/43
die cast Mopars! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Glad to be aboard!!
                Thanks.