[FWDLK] Help with identification

Hi All,

Esteban Briz is trying to determine the particular model of his car that
he purchased recently in Ecuador.  It appears to be an export '60 Plymouth
of some type.

It has a Fury-esque front, like this photo:
http://www.forwardlook.net/images/eb-front.jpg

But a Valiant-type rear, like this photo:
http://www.forwardlook.net/images/eb-rear.jpg

Can anyone help him out with identification?  I'm not much of an export
whiz...

-Dave