[FWDLK] Drip rail stainless trim

Thanks for all the advise on removing the drip rail moulding. I ended up using both the heavy putty knife (from the inside of the car)and the rounded end of a "church key" when I got back to the tight curve  toward the rear. I also am glad for the shirt sleeve snag story. I had the moulding about 80% off and started having trouble with the tight curved end. The piece was flopping out there in the breeze and remembering the snagged on shirt story, I quickly taped it to the roof line. I had already brushed it a couple of times getting in and out of the car during the removal. I had a lot of small dings and right there a eye level they really stand out. I probably would have let it slide out of fear of destroying or creasing it if I hadn't gotten so much good advise. Thanks everybody again.

Deane
still restoring all that Exner stainless