Re: [FWDLK] tail dragging desoto 2

Ooooops- almost forgot.
Now if you rework and restore rear springs to close to original spring rate,
most likely the fronts will not be correct- they are WEAK in contrast to the
revitalized rear.  So U may not (or may) notice it, but handling will be
affected.  Meaning U should have new FRONTS too!!!!!!!!!!! (nobody said it
was gonna be easy, or cheap?)
There is an outfit in detroit that advertises replacement springs, see old
car mags for ad.  Or give Northwestern Auto in Grand Rapids MI a call, they
have an  800 number.  They provided NOS front springs for my 56 Plymouth
WAGON (different part number) and the numbers on spring agreed with shop
manual.
Rotsa Ruck-

Lars