[FWDLK] Stalling problem

What is there on these early '60s Mopars (specifically a Plymouth) that can
cause the engine to completely shut off while driving?

Three times now since the spring thaw, as I am approaching an intersection
and take my foot off the accelerator pedal and while coasting up to the
intersection at about 15 - 20 MPH, the engine will die as if someone reached
over and turned the key off.  No rough idle, no pre-indications that
something is wrong.....it just dies, instantly and will not restart (but
will turn over fine) for about 15-20 minutes, then it fires right up like
nothing had ever happened.

As best as I can tell I am not getting any spark, but am not absolutely
sure.  I'm going to start carrying my remote starter switch and electrical
meters with me so I can tell for sure from now on.  In the meantime, anyone
have any idea what could be causing this condition?

It is a 383 V8 with auto trans, no A/C, single 4 bbl carb, and has had the
dual point ingition changed out with the Chrysler performance electronic
ignition system.  It has run fine (and still does) for the past four years
with no problems, until this spring.  Anyone please???

Karl