From: "Rimington, Ken" <Ken_Rimington@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:42:17 -0500

It is a little early to make plans, but I am in Utah and airline
reservations are difficult to get.  I have just made reservations so I can
attend Carlisle.  This will be my first event, so I am looking forward to
it.

Have there been any Forwardlook group plans made yet?

Ken Rimington
1956 Dodge Custom Royal