Re: [FWDLK] Engines Dies, Restarts after 20 minutes

Re: [FWDLK] Engines Dies, Restarts after 20 minutes

I actually had the same problem a few years back but it was due to,
believe it or not, the plug wires-seems they hadn't been changed in about
20 years. Apparently if they get old enough and then warm, they decide to
stop working, and once they cool enough, they work fine. I didn't know
this was possible so I didn't bother to replace them, (that and money
was short). Yet another of the many things that should be checked.
~Dave