[FWDLK] Stalling problem / solved

First, a big thanks to all those who took the time to offer ideas on the
possible cause of my (the cars) problem.

This is what I found out.  Those who sugggested ballast resisters or the
like, remember, except in very rare situations, once a resister "opens" it
does not close again and permit operation of the vehicle.

The silly thing died again last nite and I determined there was no spark at
the plugs.  Tracing the circuit back I found that there was no output from
the Electronic module itself, but there was sufficient voltage to the
module.  After cooling about 20 minutes, output voltage was present once
again and "voila", the car started.

Chrysler performance acknowledges there was a problem with units older that
3 or 4 years that "break down" under high heat conditions and cause the
engine to die. Replacing the module for about 39 bucks will cure the
problem.  It should arrive here in about 2 days.....I will let you know it
it does indeed cure the problem.

Again thanks to all those who responded. You guys are great.

Karl <back on the road again>