Re: [FWDLK] 300G Seat Upholstery, Des Moines

To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 300G Seat Upholstery, Des Moines
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:22:32 -0500

Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I had to reformat my hard drive
and lost the address of the 300G owner in Des Moines.  Just wondering how
your seats turned out?

Mike Trettin
Newton, Iowa
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise
1960 New Yorker 4-dr hardtop

Very respectable, I must say. For only 20 bucks a cushion, I call that a bargain considering there are some who feel charging up to 800 bucks for the set (of 4 buckets) would be appropriate. He knew the buckets were from a 300 also before I even told him, so obviously he is not any newcomer to this business.

If I were to bet I would say you have a packard bell computer. Am I close?

Karl
<61 300G>
<64 Fury>