[FWDLK] new lister

Hi All.
My name's andrew, and i'm in Montgomery Alabama. I just picked up a 66
fury III 4 door. Surprisingly i only payed $1700 for the car.... and
it's almost 90% restored. the engine needs detailing, but that's it. i
was really surprised at the condition. I also own a 1968 Mercury Cougar
that is almost 90% restored also. Oh, and i'm always looking to buy more
cars, so the more For Sale ads you all send, the better.

Andrew Rolfsen
1966 Fury III 4 door
1968 Mercury Cougar