Re: [FWDLK] classic car insurance

For my 59 Dodge, I use State Farm Insurance.  I have full coverage and pay
$450 a year, and am only limited on mileage at 3,000 a year. To me this is a
good deal because I am not limited on where I go or what I do and also
because I'm a male primary driver under 25 in New York City. Every one of
those specialty classic car insurers wont even insure me.
  Walter
     59 Dodge Royal Lancer