[FWDLK] October 1, 2000 Mopar Show, TENTH ANNUAL BAY AREA F

[FWDLK] October 1, 2000 Mopar Show, TENTH ANNUAL BAY AREA FALL CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Jack Lewis,

The California Chrysler Products Club has been persuaded (by me) to
open a special twelfth class, 56-58 Fury, for their show and swap
meet at Ohlone College in Fremont, CA, October 1, 2000.  Fremont is a
few minutes north-east of San Jose.  A GFS mailing list is requested
so we can individually and personally contact all GFS members to
invite them to attend the show and swap meet, with or without their
Furys

This show is huge in Mopar terms.

I will be there with two '56 Furys (#2028, and #1119) and the
in-progress '56 Fury convertible.  Also will have two '55 4-dr
sedans, one Belvedere V8-Powerflite, and the other a six with
standard trans.  Several friends are helping drive them down.

The club president, Nelson Moore, will have his '57 Fury there.
Nelson is a old time Fremont Dragstrip racer who ran Mopars in the
1960's.

Also, I plan to bring down lots of 55-56 Plymouth parts for the swap.

I assured the CCPC that we could get ten Furys entered.  That was
what convinced them to do it.  We need at least six more.

The show cost is $15 per car.  I'll have a double swap booth, and you
all are welcome to share it with me.  (55-56 Plymouth parts only.)

This show is sponsored by Daimler-Chrysler Corporation every year,
and their support pays for the 34 show trophies in their entirety.

Preregister with me, and I'll see all the Furys are registered for
the show as a group.  Send no money now, just your name, address,
phone, and car info.

During the show, I suggest that the GFS have a membership meeting to
recognize special member show entries, swap ideas, and enjoy some
collegiality.

My name/address are

Richard B Main
24441 Mines Road, Livermore, CA 94550
San Jose Area (408) 897-3100, fax (408) 897-3102
Livermore Area (925) 373-8804
rbmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx