[FWDLK] '61 DeSoto parts needed

A friend of mine is looking for a front clip for his '61 DeSoto.  Any
parts at all for the front part of the car would be helpful.  He does
not have a computer, so I am posting this for him.   He is in the
Midwest.  His name is Pete Pratt at 816 965-8288.    Thanks,  Nick
Nichols, San Francisco, CA.