[FWDLK] (no subject)

Hi, my name is Ed Bittman I live in St. Petersburg, Fla. My wife and I
currently own a '65 Rambler Marlin (one owner), a 1957 Packard Wagon, one of
39 known and a recently purchased 1957 Nash Ambassador and we are currently
looking for a  1960 or 1961 Dodge for a driver. We would be interested in any
body style especially a wagon. Hope to hear from you. marpack57@xxxxxxx