[FWDLK] Auto-Pilot

I have never seen the Auto-Pilot on a 58.  I have seen it on a 59.  As to
why it isn't shown in manuals....Perhaps the Auto-Pilot was a mid-year
option and the manuals were already printed before it came out, as was all
the dealer materials?  Maybe there is a 58 Supplement to service the both
the Auto-Pilot and the Mirror-matic?  Or just perhaps some service
bulletins.  The 59 Service manual has the Auto-Pilot, but I never looked for
the mirror matic.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Mark
In rainy Coos Bay