[FWDLK] 57 Fury Wheel Covers

I ran across a fellow today at a local Mopar show who has a complete set of
4 1957 Fury wheelcovers that look (to me) to be in fairly good condition.  A
little clean up and polishing should make them good as new.

Anyone interested, send me an email and I will forward his address, He is
not computer literate and is not online.

Karl
<61 300G>  (Won prize as best Chrysler at show today)
<64 Fury>  (Looking for a GOOD front bumper and a radio that WORKS).