[FWDLK] Pwr steering - help

Can anyone tell me how to remove the column from the steering box on my '59 Plymouth Sport Fury (pwr steering)  I have the column/box out on the bench and have the 58/59 service manual along with the '59 supplement but can't seem to find anything in the books on this.  Replaced seal on pitman arm end but it also leaks on column end.  If anybody out there has done this before any tips on seals would be appreciated also.  I just removed the automatic transmissions from 2 - '59's so if anybody out there is planning on doing this needs some tips maybe I can help them (learned a few tricks doing this twice).  The trany on the Sport Fury went out about the same time as pwr steering leak (the color of the car is "bittersweet") the color name kind of sums up the situation, but I got a parts car with a good trany so if the installation goes as well as the removal I'll be back on the road.  Sorry for the length of this but any info on column removal and replacement of seals will be appreciated.   John Z in WI    (went to a car show today in Wausau, WI - pouring rain all day but still there were about 75 cars there - but wouldn't you know it - no fwdlkrs!)