[FWDLK] Car Show

To all,

I just got this information today...  It is too late for most, but if you are
in the area and have the time:

The DaimlerChrysler Employee Motorsport Association (DEMA) will host its 11th
Annual Car Show from 10
a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, June 10, on the grounds of the Walter P. Chrysler
Museum. Admission to the show is free,
and all brands are welcome. The show will go on rain or shine. The Mopar
Image Center "big rig" display will be
featured, and there will be live music provided by Brian Wood & Friends.
Awards for the people's choice, the
museum choice and corporate choice will be presented at 3 p.m. As a car show
special, admission to the Walter P.
Chrysler Museum is free on June 10, for DaimlerChrysler employees, retirees
and their families.