[FWDLK] rubber mounts

need engine/tranny mounts for 260 V8/Powerflite  55 P27...was able to find
the front mount only....the torque has her rockin' like a raft on the north
shore and if we are not careful simply shifting to reverse or a little too
much throttle and the fuel pump is banging on the frame (actually had one
break off a couple of years back).....also considering a turnbuckle or chain
to eliminate some travel.....feedback?? thanks! annie and joe 55 P27
ps...thanks for the feedback re: positive ground 6V radio in a rewired
negative ground system....