[FWDLK] tyres

Ooooops
dont forget those Looooooooooooooooooooong stopping distances with skinny OE
tyres and ancient tread, in the dry let alone wet.
AND
adding only 1/2 inches in rim width caused the skirts on my 56 not to fit.
Thanks to radial sidewall bulge and the inherent sidesway that ocurrs when
radial tyres do their thing in a sweeping (or fast) turn, the sidewall rubs
on the skirt lip.
yes , all this is FUN!
 (draw BIG smiley face below, color as you wish)

Lars