Re: [FWDLK] Junior Johnson

Hi Guys,
I just got back from the Goodwood Festival of Speed over here in the U.K and
actually saw Junior Johnson there.
He had come over here to race his old '63 Chevy.
Buddy Isaacs' No 71 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona was also there being driven
by Tim Wellborn but unfortunately they couldn't get it to start today so
never got to see it run.
Fantastic day though all courtesy of the PR Dept at Chrysler U.K.as well
which made it nicer, mind you I did have to travel over 300 miles to get
there.

A whole bunch of PT Cruisers including the concept coupe were also there,
the U.K. press launch is on Thursday and public launch is July 4th.

Regards,
Ian.
ian-rubrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave Stragand wrote:-
I am currently on a plane to London. (Junior Johnson's housekeeper is
sitting right next to me.  J.J. is in
first class.  I'm hoping to get his autograph when we land.)