Re: [FWDLK] Household Items

Hello,
I always found that it was awfully convenient that General Electric makes a
parts washer with a "Pot Scrubber" cycle. They even include that handy basket
to hold  all the small parts...
I did try to speed up the parts painting process one time and decided to
impart a nice baked finish on some trim pieces. Unfortunately the temperature
of the oven was higher than the melting point of the solder holding the parts
together. The individual pieces did have a nice finish though.
By the way, you're all invited for dinner!
Jim