[FWDLK] ILS Server

Hi All,

Just an FYI -- I had to turn off the NetMeeting server at
ForwardLook.net... I have received complaints of abuse.  It was
primarily being used as a sex chat line, it seems...  Sorry for any
inconvenience.  I haven't had time to set up blocking of the individual
offenders yet, so I had to turn it off completely for now.  If this
causes any problems for anyone out there, just let me know...

-Dave