[FWDLK] Top Latch

       I am in need of a convertible top latch that holds the top down
to the windshield frame for a 58 Dodge. Any 57, 58, or 59 Mopar top
latch will work. One of the original ones I had broke, I guess from too
much use this summer. It has been a great season for getting the old
mopars out.
      If anyone has a spare lying around they want to get rid of, or
knows where one can be found I would appreciate it. Please E-mail me
privately at dhesselius@xxxxxxxxx    Thank You