[FWDLK] Carlisle, Dual Antennas, FWL Interiors...

[FWDLK] Carlisle, Dual Antennas, FWL Interiors...

Been catching up on this board...To Nick Spurduto...The Chrysler show at
Carlisle or whatever they are calling it this year, is much better on
Saturday.  Sunday looks like the exodus scene in DeMille's Ten Commandments
movie.  Most are gone by noon.  To DeSoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx't know if dual
antennas  were a factory option on '57 Chryslers, but they would look
perfect.  If you need a pair, I have them, but  mucho denaro.  To Santara,
Original Interiors in Ohio is your best bet for  FWLK interiors.  Tom knows
what the cars had in them.  He bought out a warehouse of late fifties Mopar
fabric.  He can make them into sized seat covers and he is reasonably honest.
 You do have to bug him to get his *ss in gear. See you guys at that FWLK
tent on the field in Carlisle.  THAT IS THE FUN FIELD, ISN'T IT?
Andy Carpel
59 Dodge
65  Imperial