[FWDLK] 1958 Belvedere Sport Coupe WANTED !!

[FWDLK] 1958 Belvedere Sport Coupe WANTED !!

Dear Forward Lookers,

Time marches on, and my trip to the good'ol US of A is coming soon (July
29th thru August 19th). I am still cravin' and searchin' for that 1958
Plymouth Belvedere 2-dr hardtop Sport Coupe. Just to remind you all what I'm
looking for :

- 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2-dr hardtop Sport Coupe (Savoy also considered)
- must be a project car
- must have good body and good glass (my first restoration project)
- must have V-8, PS and Sportone trim
- maximum $6,000

Any lead or bit of info would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to thank everyone who answered me so far. I was not able to
answer everybody due to large amounts of work comin' at me (but don't we all
have the same problem !). The perfect candidate still hasn't made its
appearance ...

Many thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)