Re: [FWDLK] Somebody was looking for an early 60s Chrysler wagon?

Re: [FWDLK] Somebody was looking for an early 60s Chrysler wagon? YES

--- Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been trying to get a hold of Ed - left two
> messages.  I've wanted a '61 NYer SW for years.
> A 300 clubber, Roger Karlson, who may also
> subscribe here, wanted a '60 NYer SW and has
> found his.
>
> I'll let you know  if I'm successful.
> Anyone competing with me on this one?

Wayne, I'm another one who wants a '61 NY wagon (I
still think "and don't we all?") but at this price I
can't play, especially after buying not one but TWO of
my dream cars this last month ('57 Plymouth Sport
Suburban - finally another one after 29 years! - and
'77 Jeep Wagoneer with 401 and class III hitch).

I do, however, live within 40 miles of anything in the
510 area code (east side of SF Bay;
Oakland/Berkeley/Fremont, etc.) and would be glad to
check it out for you.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban