[FWDLK] Original Interiors

Am surprised you could not get through to Tom at Original Interiors.  While
they are not the model of efficiency, they do answer the phones.  I am not
sure, but my guess is they are a mom and pop.  When I called she took the
message.   He called a few days later asked exactly what I wanted, and then
requested  two weeks to check his warehouse.  The stuff was piled high and it
would take him a while to move things around.  My prediction is that mom and
pop are on vacation and they don't believe in voice mail.  Good luck, Andy