[FWDLK]

Just a note about the bone yard Nick wrote about last month.They are closing
and are crushing already. I just got back from there. He has a lot of
forward look stuff, bodies range from just fair to junk (rust) but some have
nice trim and little things never found at flea mkt..
They will be totally crushed by July 29.
Wear boots, long sleeve shirt, take WD40 and a flashlight. A pair of tree
limb clipper would help to. As you go in bear to the right into the tree
area. Lots of 50's some 40's.
Mike Sersen
:-{)