[FWDLK] ref awards

Dave,

After reading the many e-mails concerning the award I too would like to put
your name in for an award.  If you can not give yourself an award then maybe
one of us can give it to you at Carlisle.

I would also like to nominate Jack Johnson.  He has provided many tips and
how to e-mails to me and others over the last year.  He has also pointed me
to where I could find and get the parts I needed to get my 57 Plymouth Savoy
on the road and running.  When he traveled to NC last month to visit his
daughter he again asked if I needed anything from his parts list and
delivered them to me from PA to NC.

Thanks
Harry in NC
57 Plymouth