[FWDLK] Parts and resources - universal window washer pump

[FWDLK] Parts and resources - universal window washer pump

In getting electric window washers working on my  '61 Imperial, I discovered
a parts resource which may be of interest, and which may work on several
Forward Look
model years.

Since I couldn't find a replacement Mopar pump Part # 2258119), a
"universal" washer pump from Pep Boys or AutoZone was recommended.  I ended
up installing a Trico Universal Washer Pump No. 11-100 P50 (12 volt) from
Pep Boys.  It worked and was about the same size as the original pump,
although it was necessary to drill another hole to get it mounted.
Fortunately it is hidden from view by the canvas bag water reservoir so it
doesn't seriously detract from an original look.  Pep Boys also had the
correct splitter (which reduced from the larger hose from the pump to
smaller hoses to fit on the two nozzles).

I hope this resource is useful.
Regards,
Greg