[FWDLK] WPC Meet at Gilmore this week & weekend

[FWDLK] WPC Meet at Gilmore this week & weekend

FWDLKers,

The WPC Chrysler National Meet is taking place all this week
at the Red Barn at Gilmore in Michigan with various events.

How many of us are planning to be at Gilmore on Saturday for
the WPC Meet car show?

Is there a special place we could meet or someone's car that
will be in the show?

Post locations and vehicles if you know them!

Thanks,

Brian
57 D500s in MI