Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth

From: "M. J. Ruse" <mruse@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:59:42 -0700

Sorry to be a pest, but I hope someone out there called the guy I tracked
down about that 58 Plymouth.  He is going to think I am a wackadoodle if no
one does ;)  Also, I highly recommend George Taylor and his wife the Mopar
Lady for brakes.  The ones they sent me for my 58 are perfect.  Trusting
folks as well...

Remember, that 58 is sitting in a barn all alone just wanting to feel the
rush of air streaming over her hood..

Take Care,

Mike R.

As a followup....my email will only accept posts from the listserver.  If
you do reply I request it be done through the listserver.

If you have a problem with that, reply to my "other" email at:
longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Karl